RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic HSE refuse to comment on reports of swine flu cases at LGH Twitter Pinterest Facebook Pinterest News WhatsApp Google+ Twitter Google+ Previous articleDerry PSNI appeal for information after police car struck in hit and runNext articleJohn Hume suggested that the Irish government “put Margaret Thatcher straight” News Highland Facebook Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th The HSE is refusing to comment on reports that two people have been admitted to Letterkenny General Hospital with swine flu. Both are understod to know each other.A spokesperson for the HSE has confirmed a general increase in the number of cases nationally, saying the increase was expected and is not a cause for alarm.However, no regional breakdown is being provided.The HSE says incidents of flu across the country are increasing, and this year, the predominant flu virus is the H1N1 virus also known as swine flu.This flu virus mainly affects younger people and those with preexisting medical conditions, women who are pregnant or have been in the last 6-8 weeks are also particularly at risk.While refusing to comment specifically on the Donegal situation, the HSE is reporting a major rise in people attending GPs and GP out of hours services with flu like illnesses, with most people then self medicating at home.They say some people have been hospitalised, and a small number have been admitted to intensive care units. Latest figures show that in the week between the 13th and 19th of December, 30 positive swine flu specimens were detected, more than double the number in the previous week.On December 21st, there were 14 people in hospital across the country, 3 of them in ICU. However, no geographic breakdown is being provided. Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal WhatsApp By News Highland – December 30, 2010
13 Lamb St, Broadbeach Waters.A WATERFRONT Broadbeach Waters home complete with a covered pool and spa has hit the market for $1.195 million.The two-storey four-bedroom house at 13 Lamb St features an alfresco entertaining area, master bedroom with private balcony and a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliance and gas cooking.John Reid Real Estate agent John Weedon said the property was in a prestigious location with a “grand design and endless opportunity”.“This home is perfectly liveable as is or modernise and reap the rewards by capitalising from the future growth of Broadbeach Waters and surrounds,” he said.More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North12 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day ago13 Lamb St, Broadbeach Waters.The 925sq m property last changed hands in 2004.Over the years Broadbeach Waters has transformed from a cluster of holiday homes for the wealthy to a sought-after location for retirees and families looking for an idyllic lifestyle.Its modest characteristics stem from its versatile landscape with kilometres of canals, scenic walks, plenty of bike paths as well as the Gold Coast’s favourite family picnic spot — Cascade Gardens.The median house price is $1.05 million and the media unit price is $478,000. 13 Lamb St, Broadbeach Waters. 13 Lamb St, Broadbeach Waters.
Loading… Willian’s contract at Stamford Bridge runs out in the coming months and the Brazilian admitted in April that it would be “unlikely” for him to extend his terms. Blues boss Frank Lampard, meanwhile, said earlier in May that he was looking “very carefully” at ways to keep both Willian and Olivier Giroud at the club. Days later, Chelsea announced that Giroud had agreed a one-year extension to his deal and while Willian has said he is open to staying until the end of the season, his long-term future looks to be away from West London. Tottenham have been heavily linked with Willian in recent weeks and, according to the Star on Sunday, Spurs boss Jose Mourinho remains keen on reuniting with the player he brought to Chelsea in 2013. However, the newspaper says that, amid the current financial uncertainties, Levy is unprepared to take on Willian’s £120,000 per week wages and Erik Lamela looks most likely to leave to fund a move for the Brazilian.Advertisement Tottenham chairman, Daniel Levy, is not prepared to sanction a free transfer for Chelsea winger Willian without first seeing at least one player leave, according to reports. Lamela is one of Spurs’ longest-serving players having joined from Roma in 2013, but Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura – among others – can also play in similar positions to the playmaker. The Argentine moved to Spurs for a then-club record fee of £30million and was a regular in his first three seasons at the club, but since then he has struggled with injury problems and consequently fallen down the pecking order. This season, the Argentina international has played 27 times in all competitions, including making 17 Premier League outings. The Star on Sunday adds that Spurs are willing to listen to offers of around £20million in a bid to offload the 28-year-old. In other news, Tottenham attacker Steven Bergwijn has insisted that Spurs must push for the Champions League spots when the Premier League returns. read also:Angry Levy ‘ready to sell Kane in £200m transfer’ after recent comments Spurs were winless in six matches – including five defeats – before football’s shutdown. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享